This ONE Girl!

 


Dan asks:

Hey V,
I’ve been following your site for the past year, since I have started becoming a pickup artist. What I’m about to tell you is pretty messed up but please, if you could offer any help at all, that would be great.
So anyways, about a year ago I started learning pickup techniques and within the first three months, I learned A LOT. I took my techniques with me everywhere, and after about 8 months, I could really get most any girl to be attracted to me but that wasn’t what I was in it for. I really wanted to find a girl. So anyways at about the end of May, I got fired from my job. There was a girl I worked with who was basically my best work friend. It was a retail store and we always worked together at the same register. I could always tell there was a little attraction between us. After I got fired she offered to hang out one day and we ended up hooking up. The next day we agreed that this what what we really both wanted, even though she had a man. I thought that I would be able to get her to leave her man after a few weeks. Well here it is, almost two months later and she’s still with him. She REALLY loves me though, everyone - her friends and mine - tells me so. we are really close and its almost like we’ve been in a relationship for years. now at this point you probably think that I was going all AFC on her, that’s not at all the case. I keep our attraction up and have been BF destroying since we started. We really love each other but apparently she loves her man too. She’s talked about him before and most of the time I cut her off saying “listen, I really don’t want to hear about your man anymore. I don’t care what you have to say about him. I know you love him, and you know I love you but not this situation”. Sometimes at night she cries about the situation telling me “Baby, you really don’t know how hard it is. I’ve been with him for the last three years and I’m trying, but I can’t seem to do what I need to do, but I’m really trying”. I always tell her I know it will be hard, but that its harder knowing that I’m being disrespected like this knowing she’s doing the same thing she does with me, to another man. This past Friday night was our worst moment yet. We went to a party together and were talking with people and then out of nowhere, some guy that we both used to work with (she still does) gave her a hug. I’m not really a jealous person so it wasn’t a big deal. Eventually her and I were just sitting together making out, and that guy kept looking over at us every 2 or 3 minutes. But that wasn’t bothering me, I still had her and he didn’t. But then, every 10 or 15 minutes he would come over and give her a hug. He did it when I would leave to go to the bathroom, get another drink, ANYTHING. So naturally we started talking about him. Eventually she told me something that really opened my eyes. She told me that about a month before her and I started, she gave him head. This made me mad because that was the third time that I’ve heard she cheated on her man. The next day, Saturday, before I went to see her, I started thinking. What if I’m no different? What if the only difference is that I haven’t left her yet. So I made the decision to make her choice - me or him. When I went to see her I told her what I just said and I told her to call me when she didn’t have a man. She broke down, and I left. Honestly, that night I cried. I don’t think I’ve ever cried over a girl before..EVER. I didn’t sleep or eat at all that night - that’s now much in love we were. So the next day I honestly couldn’t take it. I called her and we got back together. She came over my house today (Monday) and before I went to bring her back home I asked her to promise me something. Now before I tell you what it is, she told me a couple weeks ago that she hasn’t “been with” her man since we started. So today I asked her to promise me that she won’t sleep with him while we’re together. She told me she couldn’t promise me that. She told me that she slept with him Friday, after WE went to that party. That was MESSED UP. I was with her from about 11 in the morning to about 1 the next morning. She ACTUALLY told me she went to his house after I dropped her off. At this point I was shocked. I told her that I honestly have never felt so disrespected in my entire life. At that point I told her it was time to leave my house. Right now I have no idea what to do. I can’t live with her - I can’t do it alone. V, do you have any suggestions for me?

You want what you can’t have. You say that you could get “most any girl attracted to you”, but this ONE girl hooked you. This ONE girl is always on your mind, likely cause you can’t have her all to yourself.

Women LOVE security. Someone who just got fired from a retail job working at a register doesn’t scream security to most girls. I’m not making fun, I worked shitty jobs myself. Say if you won the lottery tomorrow, do you think she’ll leave her man for you?

One more thing you should ask yourself is, “Does this girl love me for who I truly am, or because of the man I pretend to be?” You say you’ve been using the techniques everywhere for the past 8 months, so I assume you’ve been using them around the girl (i.e. BF destroyers).

Answer those questions and if you’re still in need of help then send me another e-mail.

Related Articles:

Karaoke Night

Attempts to Open

Playing The Game

Welcome From an Aspiring Pick Up Artist

Unlocking A Woman's Inner Slut

Get The Facebook Info

What Black Guys Don't Get

Speak To The Vagina

Something Women Can Relate To

How Nightclubs Fooled Women

When Women Give You Eye Contact

Flexing Your Financial Muscle

Why Women Are Attracted To Men

The Jackass Never Dies

Комментарии