How to Ask a Girl for Her Phone Number When She’s Too Far Away to Talk

 


Guys who have read Meet More Women will know that we advocate very simple but powerful methods for meeting women. Why?

Well, number one, through tens of thousands of tests, we have discovered that staying simple simply gets the best results, regardless of your dating goals.

Number two, it makes life a whole heck of a lot easier for us as men.

For you math majors out there: Better Results + Much Easier = Yes, Please!

Let’s face it, most dating advice for men out there tends to make meeting women a whole lot more complicated and daunting than it really is. That’s why I’m writing this post today – to share personal stories of myself approaching women and asking for phone numbers WITHOUT using “game,” persuasion, seduction and all that other mumbo-jumbo. Any attraction or chemistry between myself and the girl is mutual. It’s not “me trying to get the girl.” It is simply “me and a girl getting to know each other, mutually working together to move things forward.” If it’s not mutual, I don’t want it (and will actively walk away from it).


When you relax, study all of the free advice we give you on this site and sign up for our free newsletter, you will find that meeting and dating starts to become a whole lot more easy and simple for you.

So, let’s get down to business.

How to Ask a Girl for Her Phone Number When She’s Too Far Away to Talk


Now, for those of you who don’t know, I approach 30 attractive women a day, according to a system developed by Loveawake. The way we do it makes everything very simple, straightforward and easy, so it only takes about an hour a day to have more women in my life than I could possibly ever date. What happens when you meet so many women? You start finding some truly Amazing Women who really like you, and all women who don’t completely knock your socks of simply get left behind. Let me tell you, for an hour a day the payoffs are HUGE! Why do you think we, at DateMasters, have all our dating issues solved?

Anyways, back to the story.

I had just finished up doing The Daily 30 (approaching 30 women a day). I was waiting for my train, walking along the platform to find a place to stand. While I was looking across the platform at another train waiting to leave, I noticed a cute girl looking back at me from inside a faraway train that was about to leave.

I smiled at her. She smiled back.

We were too far away to talk (plus we were separated by the tracks). So I pulled out my phone and tried to motion for her to tell me her phone number. I have actually gotten a girls phone number my motioning this way before. I was in a coffee shop on the second floor of a building and saw her through the window on the street. We caught each others eyes and I signaled for her to give me her number. She did and we had a short conversation on the phone through the glass.

Back to the girl in the train. She pulled out her phone.

Then she pointed upstairs, above the tracks, to a place we could actually meet and talk. I met her up there. Her train left without her.

“Hi. How are you?”

We then had a few minutes of light, playful conversation.

My train was leaving soon so I asked for her phone number.

“Tell me your phone number.”

“Sure!”

I wished her a good rest of the day and then I went down to catch my train.

On the stairs going down towards my train there was another, even prettier girl walking next to me in a skirt. But that’s a story for another day (I’ll make that a future blog post).

Guys, it’s really simple.

Say “hello.” Ask for her name. Ask for her number.

That’s it. That is the core of what you need to do. It also helps to have fun conversation that makes her laugh too. If you and the girl are mutually attracted to each other, everything will go well with a casual, fun conversation (unless guys mess it up by doing any number of things that most dating coaches advise guys to do).

If you’re not taking those core actions then you are not doing what is necessary to meet and date the women you want. Everything else will follow after you start making it a habit to take those actions.

Approach. Say hi. Ask for her name. Make her laugh. Ask for her number.

If she says yes. That’s okay.

If she says no. That’s okay too. Confident, strong men accept no as an answer. Keep approaching attractive women. Eventually you’ll find more and more who you really have chemistry with. Then you will be amazed at how smoothly everything flows and how eager she is to give you her number.

 BBW Women 

 

If you liked that post, you might also like to find American BBW, by following the links below…

 

Комментарии