Why do people lie online?


I know how frustrating it is when people lie online but the truth is “it is what it is”. Why is everyone so surprise by this?
Online dating works in many ways but also is a place for people to lie there pants off. LOL! It’s just so easy to get carried away. Ladies, it’s not just the men that lie. There are simple lies like I’m a non-smoker when in fact you smoke a pack a day. Then we have the big lie of someone being married playing if off as single.
Maybe it’s a fantasy for those who stretch the truth. What I mean is putting up a picture that isn’t yours and thinking its ok. How many times have I seen those pictures of models in picture frames at the store on someone’s profile? Anyone want to guess? 10 times! And lying about your height and weight is so stupid. If you never plan on making a date with the people you communicate with then boy do you waste a lot of time?
But, for all those people trying to find someone special it just makes no sense. I remember I was chatting with a guy online and his photo was very nice. Then he asked me for a second photo of myself and I ask this of him. When I got the photo it wasn’t the same person. And, he had the nerve to call me shallow. He just didn’t get how much that turned me off and that he could lie.
You need to play the internet dating game smart. Use your common sense and go with your gut. If you have a sense that someone is lying to you cut the communication off. When you email or chat with someone over time you will know the real deal. Whatever you do this has nothing to do with you if someone lies. It is not a personal attack but it sure can feel that way.
I promise you there are people out there that are honest and wanting the same things you do. If it sounds too good to be true then I promise you it is. Trust me I have experienced it all on dating sites and I would just move on. In fact I happen to be dating someone I met online and I’m happy. Sure it took awhile to find each other but it will happen. It is just a numbers game.


Dating someone who travels


Dating someone who travels for work can be a bit stressful. As a teenager my dad traveled for many years during the week. A lot of times he would be so tired and stressed out when he returned home on Friday night. Plus, I could pretty much get away with anything with my mother. I was very responsible as a teenager and did what my folks told me. But, there was a part of me that felt like I didn’t have to listen to my dad since he was never around. There was always so much more tension in the house on the weekends and it felt like you were walking on eggshells because he was so tired and stressed out.
I always said I would never date or marry anyone who traveled for business during the entire work week. For some of the same fears I had surrounding my dad. Their time is so limited on the weekends due to not being around all week. And this is very understandable.
Currently, the man I have been dating has been working out of town during the week. And it actually has not really been a problem plus it is short term. I have learned to deal with him not around during the week and focus on myself. We talk on the phone several times a day and I always look forward to seeing him on Friday night. Plus, we trust each other completely. All I can say is thank god because if I had any doubts it is all I would think about.
Now trust really comes into play in this situation. Anyone who is insecure and has trouble trusting people are the ones who have an issue with this. This can test a relationship on many levels. But, it is a good way to stay focus on your own hobbies and interests. People worry that their partner may cheat on them and you would never know. This is not a great place to be in. You can’t let your imagination run away with you.
My suggestion is that if your dating someone who travels and you just can’t deal with it then your in the wrong relationship. You should examine your choices and do what is in the best interest for your higher self. Who wants to be stressed out or feel like your missing something all week long?
When your looking for a partner it is always a good idea to write down what your ideal relationship would look like. It may surprise you if you are totally honest with yourself.

Комментарии