First Dates and What to say

I have said before that a first date is a meet and greet. I was talking to some of my men friends yesterday about what do you say at the end of the date. Should a guy say ” I give you a call soon” if they are not interested?
My suggestion was if your not interested say it was nice meeting you. If someone says I’ll give you a call you believe they will. Women want to know if the guy is interested. People will lie so not to feel uncomfortable at the end of a date. I’ve heard it and I’m sure you have to. Men will even go as far to ask if you’d like to have dinner sometime.
I’m not suggesting to hurt anyone’s feelings because that is just not nice. Just leave it alone without lying. Women will have more respect for you if you don’t lie. We’re big girls so we can take it.
This holds true for the women at the end of the date. Don’t mislead them!



Positive side of internet dating sites

Many people have pleasant experiences online. There is a comfort trying to find a partner online vs. going out to meet them. I know several people who have met and married people from online dating services. It really is a matter of weeding through profile and finding someone who would be a true match.
Most of what I have written has been on what to watch out for online. And I don’t want to come across as if it’s all bad. But, it is what it is! Of course I hear more bad than good but each person will decieded what is best for them.

Photos-Dating Sites

Is it misleading to post an old photo of yourself online? There is only one answer and it is YES.
If you are going to take the time to write a profile then also get a recent photo too. People are misrepresenting themselves having old photos online. What are you going to say when you meet face to face? In this day and age you can use your cell phone to take a picture.
You should feel confident in how you look! Whether you are now 10 pound overweight or balding it all about how you look today.

Комментарии