Being Critical and yet Understanding


We all have our opinions on a lot of things in life. For instance, sometimes I will get comments from people criticizing women who are having an affair with married men for one of my posts. On one hand, you have the other women defending their actions and seeking understanding while on the other, people will see them as sinners and husband-snatchers who deserve the pain they get.

If we are all totally rational and let our heads rule our hearts, then a lot of the problems we face will be non-existent. I guess some people will always be more rational, cool-headed and practical compared to others. These people will probably have the willpower and common sense to stay away from married men even if strong attraction exists.
The reality is people have different temperaments, life experiences, insecurities, emotional baggage, hopes, beliefs and personalities. We can’t all have the same views and act the same way. If that is the case, the world would be extremely boring indeed.
So, coming back to the other woman, we can be critical but we also need to temper it with understanding rather than hostility. Many of them are, in fact, utterly miserable to be in such a relationship. We can label then delusional, stupid, evil and other names that we can think of but it won’t help them to get out of a destructive relationship that hurts everyone involved.
This makes a lot of sense to me. Intentions are very important. And sometimes you have to explore the potential awhile before you have a clear sense of whether or not it’s going to be an LTR. In other words, intentions need to be put into action to clarify them.
I have dated several women with both of us having the intention to be in a LTR, but in the end, either I or she or both of us decided it wasn’t going to work out. There needed to be a “trial period” to determine this. That’s how life works. I agree that pistola that when one meets the right person it can change things for the better.
Congrats on your relationship.
For me I seek the truth, good or bad…..so I don’t waste my time. I’m not for any bs from anyone.
I think when u discuss and establish your wants and needs in the very beginning then you have an idea of what your working with in regards to that person….it helps you know how to proceed.
Unfortunately there is a lot of game playing in the world today…..so sometimes people will tell you anything as a means to an end to get what they want.
For me knowing what that person wants and or doesn’t want up front helps me weed out the bad from the good from the potential.
And yes the “why” is very important…I always ask that question.
It definitely gives you insight as to if the person is with you for the right reasons or not and if your with them for the right reasons.

Комментарии