Success with women

It’s my usual custom on the way to the gym to grab a coffee as is approaching women. So yesterday I’m standing in line at Starbucks waiting to place my order. Nothing out of the ordinary-a few people sitting around chatting, a couple more staring at laptops. As I get to the register, I hear the door behind me open, and after I recite my order (non fat latte-I only drink weak coffee lol) and start walking toward the barista, I turn to notice a very hot chick giving her order.
As she made her way back to where I was waiting, I got a better look at her. She was a little older, tight jean skirt, big lips, great chest. I opened with the situational “Are you in need of an afternoon pick me up as well?” Her response? She didn’t even acknowledge me. I thought, well, maybe she doesn’t speak English. It wouldn’t be the first time here in Miami. So I lightly touch her outside arm, and when she turns to look I repeat myself. She smiled and I asked her if she spoke English. In a thick accent, she says “a little” and I immediately asked if she were Brazilian. She says no, Venezuelan, and I tell her how I’ve heard what a beautiful country it is.
She had ordered a green tea something, and I ask her if she drinks it for its aphrodisiac qualities. She just smiles, and we start walking out together. I get the door for her, and as we exit I initiate a toast and she reciprocates. I leave it at that.
I thought to myself, if she can’t understand me, what’s the point? I could execute all day but its hard to create rapport when you don’t understand each other.
I had hoped for a different outcome, but the point is that no one experiences a 100% success rate with women or at anything. Of course there is a rather large mitigating factor here, but I can tell you the fact that I made an attempt makes this a success. As you force yourself to apply the knowledge you will learn, you will gain confidence by the very fact that you are making attempts to initiate and open with girls in places and situations you never would have before. As you do so, the confidence you gain in yourself will create a sense of belief in what you are doing, and the results will happen.

Комментарии