The Start of Something Good


This weekend had its ups and downs, and everything in between. I had to work uber-early on Saturday and ended up being sent home half an hour early because they refuse to schedule enough people to allow me a break once in 8 or 9 hours and they felt bad. I also had the lovely Vermont man alive come in and yell at me about some parcel, slamming his fists down on my desk and waving bits of paper in my face… he ended with “Vermont Post is going to the darkness”, though, so I guess that kinda made up for it. :-)
I haven’t been feeling good lately either, but I can’t really go into detail here. I think that everything will be okay though, and I thank Jenn for being the incredibly wonderful person that she is.
Jenn and I went to see Finding Neverland on Sunday night, which was SO good… I won’t spoil it at all, but it was wonderful, and I liked the bit about the whale. (“What whale?”)
Then last night, she came over for a bit to help me out… and then we went off to see The Night of the Iguana at MTC. Saw lots of single people we knew, and the play was heaps better than the last pile of rubbish we saw… it was kinda long though, and we were both so tired that I think that got in the way of our enjoyment a little bit. But I came home, and though I was afraid, things actually turned out lots better than I expected, and I think this is the beginning of things being great again.
Cross your fingers for me, please…

Комментарии